Thanks to its unique "Workspace" approach, Pydio is a powerful Project-based File Sharing Platform
Share your briefs & creations with your clients & partners
Easily share and synchronise large digital design and media files with internal team members and clients
Drive real-time collaboration between project members
Use your own branded filesharing platform
- Simply install Pydio on your own server and customize Pydio to your brand. With your branded sharing platform you can invite people to “share.yourcompany.com” with your own logos and welcome messages.
- Pydio has a unique "Workspace" approach which makes it easy to organise and classify your data: you can create one workspace per project, and/or one workspace per client, according to your needs and to the specificities of the projects.
- You can use metadata to tag any files with key words that will help you keep track of your data...
Share and collaborate with all your clients and partners
Easy administration and full control of your data
- You can administrate your users in a very detailed and powerful way. Within a specific workspace dedicated to one project, each user can be granted different levels of rights according to his role in the project, confidentiality, etc...
- You can assign these accesses to individuals or groups, but you can also create Roles, which are a set of transverse right accesses, and then assign one or more roles to your users.
- You can thus easily monitor who accesses what and when, and restrict access or uploads, according to projects / users / groups.
Your data is securely managed
- You can check the usage flow with automatic sorting of multiple-revision documents, user-activity reports, email notifications regarding room content changes, and assignment of level and duration of access to each file for each person
- You obviously decide and control where your data is stored and you benefit from security features such as data encryption, intrusion prevention (you can interrupt any suspicious session), access-rights management (password protected shares)