Secure File Sharing for business
Thank you for using Pydio Cells. Comprehensive sync & share solution for your collaborators. Open-source software deployed on-premise or in a private cloud.
For the very first run, use './cells install' to load browser-based or command-line based installation wizard. Services will start at the end of the installation.
Run './cells start' to load all services.
By default, logs are outputted in console format at the Info level. You can set the --log flag or set the PYDIO_LOGS_LEVEL environment variable to one of the following values: - debug, info, error : logs are written in console format with the according level - production : logs are written in json format, for usage with a log aggregator tool.
Micro services need a registry mechanism to discover each other. By default, Pydio Cells ships with Nats.io. You don't need to install any dependency. By default, Cells uses the NATS implementation.
--fork Used internally by application when forking processes --grpc_cert string Certificates used for communication via grpc --grpc_key string Certificates used for communication via grpc -h, --help help for ./cells --log string Sets the log level mode (default "info") --registry string Registry used to manage services (default "nats")
- ./cells config - Configuration Manager
- ./cells deps - Show dependencies between services
- ./cells doc - Generate MD documentation for this command
- ./cells install - Pydio Cells Installer
- ./cells install-cli - Pydio Cells Command-Line Installer
- ./cells list - List all available services and their statuses
- ./cells start - Start Cells services
- ./cells stop - Stop one or more services
- ./cells update - Check for available updates and apply them
- ./cells version - Display current version of this software