Upgrade Home to Enterprise
How to upgrade your Home Edition to Enterprise Edition
The upgrade process is easy. Please follow below steps:
- Download the Cells Enterprise Binary
- To retrieve your license key, contact our support.
- Then put the key in a file named
pydio-licenseand put the file in
Stop your the running cells instance and optionnaly remove the
If you are running a linux server and using standard 80 and 443 ports, you must authorize the binary to use these ports:
setcap 'cap_net_bind_service=+ep' cells-enterprise
- Now run
./cells-enterprise startto insure the app starts correctly.
- If you are running under production, please remember you should rather configure the app to start as a service. In such case, you also have to adapt the supervisor or systemd conf file (depending on your setup) to change the name of the launched binary from
(1) For macos users the path is
~/Library/Application\ Support/Pydio/cells the
~ being your home path.