This guide describes the steps required to have Pydio Cells running on Windows
Install Cells on Windows 10
Install a Database
Download the Pydio Cells executable Download Server.
Open your terminal (powershell by default on windows) then proceed to install with the following command :
Note, on powershell (terminal) the keys to navigate are H-J-K-L ( J = UP, K = DOWN).
The binary will ask you to choose a mean of installation :
- browser based: will open a browser tab with an intuitive installer.
- command line interface: for advanced users, pretty straight forward.
Then you have 2 important settings:
- INTERNAL_URL : address where the application HTTP server is bound to. It MUST contain a server name and a port.
- EXTERNAL_URL : URL the end user will use to connect to the application.
There is also multiple ways to add TLS to your installation:
- SELF_SIGNED : creates a self_signed certificate.
- LETS_ENCRYPT : automagically generates a valid certificate for a domain (see lets encrypt site)
- Provide your own certificate : pass your already generated certificates.
Then, provide your database information and you are good to go.
Once the installation is done the folder containing your data and settings is located under %APPDATA%.
To display the folder, this might require enabling the setting, display hidden files/folders
Data Location :