As described in the main contribution rules, we use Github only for "qualified bugs" : bugs that are easily reproduced and validated by a Pydio Team member. Our preferred communication channel is our Forum. Please do not ask question in github issues, nor in Twitter or other social feed.
So, what should I do in case of:
- Install or upgrade issue? Search the F.A.Q or READ THE DOCS
- No answer yet? Search the FORUM
- Still stuck? It's time to ask the community via the FORUM
And only if you're invited to:
- Post a github issue: make sure to put as much detail as possible.
- or submit a pull request.