Meet your agency's security requirements by integrating Pydio to your compliant infrastructure
Code transparency to avoid backdoor intrusions
Share your agency's confidential documents on your own terms
Turn Pydio into your own document sharing platform open to the public
Share your files, on your terms
Flexible and Reliable
- Our distributed architecture is ready to handle the load. Add more nodes when more connections come.
- You can import all users and groups automatically from any existing LDAP / AD directory. You can also create Http connections to existing legacy storages like Samba shares or NFS.
- You control and update each user’s right whenever needed, and monitor how and when files have been accessed by each user through the Admin dashboard. This way, you are sure that all your sensitive data remains within control.
Your data is safe and secure
- Your data is encrypted at rest and your exchanges are protected with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocols.
- In addition, our synchronisation client ensures that your data is not modified when being synchronised, by comparing start and final encryption hashes.
- Last but not least, Pydio supports Single Sign On through SAML.
Bring an open platform to your public
- Increasingly, public administrations become open to citizens and make tremendous efforts to bring efficient online services. With Pydio, you can implement a secure, customized document sharing platform with the public.
- Applicants can upload their material using public interfaces, and you can also grant very specific accesses to external users and control the data you share.
- From an end-user perspective, Pydio is a consumer-grade file sharing application, but with a high level of security and control for your administration.