Pydio Enterprise 6.2.1 - Compatibility & Bugfix
As expected after the major release of Pydio Enterprise 6.2, Pydio Enterprise 6.2.1 is based on Pydio Core 6.2.1 and provides a bugfix release for compatibility fixes. See complete changelog below.
To download the newest package, please use your API KEY / API SECRET as provided in your Pydio.com account.
You may have to change the "update site" used by our in-app update engine. Use https://update.pydio.com/auth/, and set up the update site authentication using your API Key and API Secret as provided in your Pydio.com account. From there, upgrade should be detected and straightforward.
- Remove SimpleSAMLphp
- Cpu usage was not wired. Fix #2
- RecentLogs widget Fixes. Fix #3
- Problem with json_list based selectors. Fix #9
- Fix user.20 problem in user create dialog. Close #6 , Close #7
- Seems to fix #4 - To be tested extensively.
- Fix Templates Edition
- Fix Common Options not taken into account during WS and TPL creation. Close #10
- Fix limit in recent logs for home widget. Add a "See All Activity" button at the bottom of the list.
- Clean syssignature plugin
- Add a button to download SysSignature file directly in the core.licence dashboard.
- [Workspace Editor] Better indication of a workspace being readonly. Fix readonly state wrong on receiveProps
- Fix MySQL key on ajxp_session.
- Fix PgSql error
- Update package.json versions