Multi factor authentication
Multi Factor Authentication
To enable this feature, on the left menu in the Application Parameters section go to Authentication.
To display the Authentication menu you have to be on advanced mode, to do so enable the slider that is located on the top right as seen on this screenshot
Now each user has to go on it's setting page that is located on the home page top left (the 3 dots).
Choose the preferred mean of authentication and follow the instructions below for further details on each of them.
To enable the google authenticator:
- Scan the QRCode with your app
- Put the generated code in the Enroll.Google.TestCode.Field
- Click on test, to verify that it's functioning.
Do not forget to note the recovery code, if you ever loose your authenticator(smartphone or could be a reinstall/data loss) it will enable you to log back in and set a new one or remove it.
To use your Yubikey you first need to retrieve the clientID and API Secret, to do so follow this link https://upgrade.yubico.com/getapikey/ put your email address and the Yubikey OTP that you will find in your package.
As they told on the Yubikey site wait up to 5 mins before starting to set your key up
Plug your Yubikey to your computer install and follows the steps.(should be plug & play)
- Pur your CliendID and API Secret.
- Put the focus on the Test your Key field and press once on your Yubikey.
- Click on test, to verify that the informations are correct.
- You can now save.