USE PYDIO SYNC CLIENTCreated on 2018/01/27,
HOW TO USE PYDIO SYNC
Once you have Pydio Sync installed which should be pretty easy on Windows & Mac.
SETTING & USING PYDIO SYNC
1. FOR WINDOWS, MAC & LINUX(graphical environnement)
Now launch the app click on getting started and you should have the following screen.
- HTTP/HTTPS : You should always choose HTTPS but if you didnt configure security you can use HTTP.
- URL : Its your Pydio's server URL.
- Login : Your Pydio Login.
- Password : Your Pydio's User Password.
Then choose the workspace that you want to be Synced.(You can also choose if you only want a subfolder of this workspace).
After that you will have to choose a destination, meaning the folder on your local device that you want to be synced with Pydio.
This screen shows you a global view of your syncronization, and also offers you more advanced parameters ( see below ).
The settings are the same with Windows and Linux