Pydio Cells 1.0.4 - Home & Enterprise editions
Fix a few bugs and enhance error messages.
Upgrade is easily done either by using the in-app update tool (make sure to use the Stable channel) or by downloading and replacing binary.
Necessary migrations will be applied on next restart.
- #c2599ca: Update coreos/dex TP. Also closes #15
- #1aaadda: Fix typo in error checking
- #5529392: Revert default code version
- #c73a6d9: Add more log on error
- #6814dd7: Test new color for grpc service names
- #660d01e: Fix migration corner case for fresh installs
- #522db2a: Fix failing test
- #f9fd16c: Fix init issue on empty DB, makes linter happy
- #de1e705: Enhance comments and error handling, add tests.
- #e0b7754: Add comments, enhance error messages to ease error solving.
- #701b0f4: Make linter happy
- #413e66d: Merge frontend changelog
- #e2de68a: Fix aws-sdk-php to last working version
- Pydio Cells 1.0.4 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells 1.0.4 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Téléchargement
Need to Balance Ease-of-Use with Security? Pydio Cells Can Help.
If your organization is serious about secure document sharing and collaboration you need to check out Pydio Cells. Cells was developed specifically to help enterprises balance the need to collaborate effectively with the need to keep data secure.
With robust admin controls, advanced automation capabilities, and a seamless, intuitive end-user experience Pydio is the right choice for organizations looking to balance performance and security without compromising on either. Try Cells live for yourself. Or click on the button below to talk to a Pydio document sharing specialist.Talk to an expert