Pydio Cells & Cells Enterprise 1.5.3 - Fixes
This release provides various bugfixes and improvements
- Fixed an issue when too many roles (>50) are added to a user
- Fixed an issue with too restricted permissions on Cells Visibility - Add descriptions on Visibility panels to make them more clear to users
- Reached 100% for Spanish translation
- Fix wopi format for a wrong date display in LibreOffice Only editor
- Fix micro errors formating
- Check ulimit at install and display a warning
- Make registry load simpler
- Send welcome email on user creation
- Ping s3 endpoint at datasource sync startup
- Better validation of external URL and database credentials at install
- UX: remember last choice for image resolution (HQ/LQ) using local storage
As always, use the in-app tool for automatically upgrading the binary, then restart your service.
Do not forget the `setcap` command if you are listening to port 80 or 443 before restarting!