Pydio Cells & Enterprise 2.0.2
Cells 2.0.2 is a bugfix and security release, upgrade is highly recommended. It also improves S3 datasources with the support of multiple buckets.
Use the in-app tool for automatically upgrading the binary, then restart your service. As always, do not forget the setcap command if you are listening to port 80 or 443 before restarting.
- S3 Datasource : list buckets in admin interface and pick one or many using a regular expression
- Fixed wrong error management inside streams listing, which could lead to unexpected behavior with Cells Sync
- Added support for command completion on the cells binary
- Force reset url when changing tls configuration (particularly when port is 80)
- Added a parameter to disable mobile browsers "smart banner" (link to app stores)
- User Address book: fixed various UX glitches, re-wired DM button
- Admin console : prevent removing roles that have the auto-apply attribute (they would be re-added anyway)
- Disable remote download by default and add black/white list parameters
- Fixed notifications digest that did not support share event and could lead to empty digest email
- Fixed readonly status for public links to enable Collabora edition
- Lower log for invalid token as it would show unnecessary errors in the logs
You can find a summary of the change log here.
- Pydio Cells 2.0.2 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells 2.0.2 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells 2.0.2 - Windows - AMD64 - Windows 64bits : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.0.2 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.0.2 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.0.2 - Windows - AMD64 - Windows 64bits : Téléchargement