Pydio Cells & Enterprise 2.0.2
Cells 2.0.2 is a bugfix and security release, upgrade is highly recommended. It also improves S3 datasources with the support of multiple buckets.
Use the in-app tool for automatically upgrading the binary, then restart your service. As always, do not forget the setcap command if you are listening to port 80 or 443 before restarting.
- S3 Datasource : list buckets in admin interface and pick one or many using a regular expression
- Fixed wrong error management inside streams listing, which could lead to unexpected behavior with Cells Sync
- Added support for command completion on the cells binary
- Force reset url when changing tls configuration (particularly when port is 80)
- Added a parameter to disable mobile browsers "smart banner" (link to app stores)
- User Address book: fixed various UX glitches, re-wired DM button
- Admin console : prevent removing roles that have the auto-apply attribute (they would be re-added anyway)
- Disable remote download by default and add black/white list parameters
- Fixed notifications digest that did not support share event and could lead to empty digest email
- Fixed readonly status for public links to enable Collabora edition
- Lower log for invalid token as it would show unnecessary errors in the logs
You can find a summary of the change log here.
- Pydio Cells 2.0.2 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells 2.0.2 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells 2.0.2 - Windows - AMD64 - Windows 64bits : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.0.2 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.0.2 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.0.2 - Windows - AMD64 - Windows 64bits : Téléchargement
Need to Balance Ease-of-Use with Security? Pydio Cells Can Help.
If your organization is serious about secure document sharing and collaboration you need to check out Pydio Cells. Cells was developed specifically to help enterprises balance the need to collaborate effectively with the need to keep data secure.
With robust admin controls, advanced automation capabilities, and a seamless, intuitive end-user experience Pydio is the right choice for organizations looking to balance performance and security without compromising on either. Try Cells live for yourself. Or click on the button below to talk to a Pydio document sharing specialist.Talk to an expert