Pydio Cells & Enterprise 2.1.3
Created on 2020/07/27
This release provides small bugfixes and a good performance improvement for datasources indexing large amount of files (>500k).
- Added a cache layer in the index service to lower pressure on DB for computing folder sizes. This greatly improves browsing performances for huge datasources.
- Fixed refresh token lifetime that was limited to 1h after switching authentication brick in v2.1. This would lead CellsSync to regularly require users to log in again.
- Fixed a small pagination issue where first page would miss a record
- Fixed resource policies panel when transfering share edition capabilities to other users
- Fixed multiple-tab support by creating a dedicated session for each tab.
- Pydio Cells 2.1.3 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells 2.1.3 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells 2.1.3 - Windows - AMD64 - Windows 64bits : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.1.3 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.1.3 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Téléchargement
Need to Balance Ease-of-Use with Security? Pydio Cells Can Help.
If your organization is serious about secure document sharing and collaboration you need to check out Pydio Cells. Cells was developed specifically to help enterprises balance the need to collaborate effectively with the need to keep data secure.
With robust admin controls, advanced automation capabilities, and a seamless, intuitive end-user experience Pydio is the right choice for organizations looking to balance performance and security without compromising on either. Try Cells live for yourself. Or click on the button below to talk to a Pydio document sharing specialist.Talk to an expert