Pydio Cells & Enterprise 2.2.1
A bugfix and security release for Cells 2.2 branch.
- Hash the new "Personal Access Tokens" inside database
- Fix content locking : possible manipulations could lead to file locked forever, readonly users could lock files via API
- Fix public links custom hash
Bugfixes / Improvements
- Fix services start glitches
- Fix vault issue when editing mailer configuration without changing the password
- Fix Personal Access Token command parameters
- Better move performance when target is a huge folder
- [UX] Make "My Shares" dialog more user-friendly (tabs, scroll, filtering)
- New SFTP service was not shown as running (although it was)
- Group Tenancy introduces a "group admin" role allowing to edit users permissions inside a group.
Upgrade is recommended. See Cells 2.2 release note for details about major release features.
- Pydio Cells 2.2.1 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells 2.2.1 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells 2.2.1 - Windows - AMD64 - Windows 64bits : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.2.1 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.2.1 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Téléchargement
Need to Balance Ease-of-Use with Security? Pydio Cells Can Help.
If your organization is serious about secure document sharing and collaboration you need to check out Pydio Cells. Cells was developed specifically to help enterprises balance the need to collaborate effectively with the need to keep data secure.
With robust admin controls, advanced automation capabilities, and a seamless, intuitive end-user experience Pydio is the right choice for organizations looking to balance performance and security without compromising on either. Try Cells live for yourself. Or click on the button below to talk to a Pydio document sharing specialist.Talk to an expert