Pydio Cells & Enterprise 2.2.3
This release fixes a couple of glitches in 2.2. On popular demand, it also comes with a new option for showing/hiding files extensions in the main list.
- Sendmail binary path not properly read from config (always using default).
- Copy/Paste authentication (Out-Of-Band) for Cells Client could fail for some sites configuration
- Mailer "From" configuration was broken when choosing "Always use default From/Name adress"
- [ED] Branding tool settings could not save properly
- [ED] CLI "tools" sub-commands were broken (unable to read local configurations)
Upgrade is recommended. See Cells 2.2 release note for details about major release features.
- Pydio Cells 2.2.3 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells 2.2.3 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells 2.2.3 - Windows - AMD64 - Windows 64bits : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.2.3 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.2.3 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Téléchargement
Need to Balance Ease-of-Use with Security? Pydio Cells Can Help.
If your organization is serious about secure document sharing and collaboration you need to check out Pydio Cells. Cells was developed specifically to help enterprises balance the need to collaborate effectively with the need to keep data secure.
With robust admin controls, advanced automation capabilities, and a seamless, intuitive end-user experience Pydio is the right choice for organizations looking to balance performance and security without compromising on either. Try Cells live for yourself. Or click on the button below to talk to a Pydio document sharing specialist.Talk to an expert