Pydio Cells & Enterprise 3.0.5
Cells 3.0.5 fixes an issue with "loginCI" parameter for pydio.grpc.user micro-service (allowing case-insensitive login).
Cells Enterprise Distribution 3.0.5 provides experimental support for SPNEGO/Kerberos authentication, new security policy condition types and Cells Flows Anko script tools.
See Cells 3.0 release note for details about major release features.
- Pydio Cells 3.0.5 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells 3.0.5 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells 3.0.5 - Windows - AMD64 - Windows 64bits : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 3.0.5 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 3.0.5 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Téléchargement
Need to Balance Ease-of-Use with Security? Pydio Cells Can Help.
If your organization is serious about secure document sharing and collaboration you need to check out Pydio Cells. Cells was developed specifically to help enterprises balance the need to collaborate effectively with the need to keep data secure.
With robust admin controls, advanced automation capabilities, and a seamless, intuitive end-user experience Pydio is the right choice for organizations looking to balance performance and security without compromising on either. Try Cells live for yourself. Or click on the button below to talk to a Pydio document sharing specialist.Talk to an expert