Pydio Cells & Enterprise 4.0.3
Created on 2022/11/03
This weekly release fixes glitches on v4 branch and introduces a couple of new features.
- An important issue with non-ASCII characters breaking headers
- Issues with structured datasources and events
- Various ETCD glitches when services are stopped or leases are lost (cluster mode)
- Interface libraries updates: pdfjs (better support of signed pdf), soundmanager (add FLAC support)
- New parameter on flat datasources to automatically distribute files inside subfolder(s)
- New filter types for log levels.
See detailed announcement to learn more about Cells v4.
- Pydio Cells 4.0.3 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells 4.0.3 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells 4.0.3 - Windows - AMD64 - Windows 64bits : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells 4.0.3 - Linux - ARM64 - Linux : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells 4.0.3 - Linux - ARM - Linux 32bits : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells Connect / Enterprise - Linux - AMD64 - Linux : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells Connect / Enterprise - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Téléchargement
Need to Balance Ease-of-Use with Security? Pydio Cells Can Help.
If your organization is serious about secure document sharing and collaboration you need to check out Pydio Cells. Cells was developed specifically to help enterprises balance the need to collaborate effectively with the need to keep data secure.
With robust admin controls, advanced automation capabilities, and a seamless, intuitive end-user experience Pydio is the right choice for organizations looking to balance performance and security without compromising on either. Try Cells live for yourself. Or click on the button below to talk to a Pydio document sharing specialist.Talk to an expert