Pydio 6.0.5 - Bugfix release
Pydio 6.0.5 - Bugfix
This release fixes annoying issues introduced by 6.0.4.
- Revert "close search engine on context change" as it breaks results pane in admin (details)
- Move Multi & WebFTP login screen into dedicated authfront plugin, as previous fixes in AJXP_PluginsService changes the plugins loading order. (details)
- Prevent FTP login screen modal closing (details)
- Fix #847: share link with non-ascii filename on windows IIS (details)
- Fix scrolling issue: use a fixed scrolling step instead of a fraction, could make it hardly usable for long listings (details)
If you have not yet updated to v6, please take the complete product tour here.
- Date: March, 6th 2015
- License: Affero GPL
- Download: Sourceforge Project
- Source Code: Github Project
- Copyright: Abstrium SAS / Charles du Jeu 2015
- Upgrade: In-app upgrade for archives installs - RPM/DEB update
Upgrading from 6.0.4 to 6.0.5 will be straightforward.
> If you are upgrading from 5.X version, please first read the 6.0.0 release note and upgrade instructions. There are some specific manual DB upgrade to be applied for Linux Packages.
> If you are on v6 but not yet upgraded to 6.0.3, just make sure that the conf/bootstrap_context.php (or /etc/pydio/bootstrap_context.php) is updated to the latest version, otherwise you may see "Dibi class not found" errors.