Pydio 8.2.0 - Php 7.2 support and bugfixes
This is a bugfix and security release for Pydio 8.X, and brings php7.2 support. See the Changelog below for commits details.
- Update html changelog(details)
- Missing hook for filter_boot.conf (details)
- add locations that should be denied (details)
- fixing german translation (details)
- Fix filter accessible files before adding to zip (details)
- fix sync view between public share and original (details)
- fix list task in public share (details)
- Always open upload panel in minisite as background tasks panel is not inserted (details)
- Fix js request for resource without attaching cookie (details)
- Fix trim user id (details)
- Fix workspace word (details)
- Fix video.js version (details)
- Fix global quota (details)
- PHP7.2 fixes (details)
- Read latest_note url from server data instead of passing url as parameter (details)
- Fix FF right click menu - Close #1411 (details)
- Use Html2Text to transform html to text in emails (cf PR #1310) (details)
- Better exception catching or it can break webdav upload. Close #1413 - Track count() usages for php7.2 (details)
- Update phpseclib to fix create_function call (details)
- each() function is deprecated (details)
Upgrading is done via the in-app upgrader or yum/apt-get on linux systems. For in-app upgrade, if you don't see any available package, make sure that the update channel is set to "Stable".
See Pydio 8 Release Note to learn more about the major version.
Security was reported by Maksim Kostikov
- Pydio Core 8.2.0 - Zip Archive - No Arch : Téléchargement
- Pydio Core 8.2.0 - Tgz Archive - No Arch : Téléchargement
Need to Balance Ease-of-Use with Security? Pydio Cells Can Help.
If your organization is serious about secure document sharing and collaboration you need to check out Pydio Cells. Cells was developed specifically to help enterprises balance the need to collaborate effectively with the need to keep data secure.
With robust admin controls, advanced automation capabilities, and a seamless, intuitive end-user experience Pydio is the right choice for organizations looking to balance performance and security without compromising on either. Try Cells live for yourself. Or click on the button below to talk to a Pydio document sharing specialist.Talk to an expert