Pydio iOS 1.1 released
Created on 2013/11/11
Glad to announce immediate availability of Pydio iOS 1.1 (legacy app AjaXplorer is updated as well)
New stuff in this version
- iOS7 BugFixes
- Upload cache problem was preventing uploading more than one file at once
- Use iOS7 appearance customization - update some icons
- Rename the file with its original name before opening in external application
- Uploads and downloads can now be done in background.
- Quick note: automatically open text files for edition after creation.
Need to Balance Ease-of-Use with Security? Pydio Cells Can Help.
If your organization is serious about secure document sharing and collaboration you need to check out Pydio Cells. Cells was developed specifically to help enterprises balance the need to collaborate effectively with the need to keep data secure.
With robust admin controls, advanced automation capabilities, and a seamless, intuitive end-user experience Pydio is the right choice for organizations looking to balance performance and security without compromising on either. Try Cells live for yourself. Or click on the button below to talk to a Pydio document sharing specialist.Talk to an expert