Pydio Cells 1.2.1 - Bugfixes
Release early, release often! Pydio Cells 1.2.1 is a bugfix release for Pydio Cells.
Most noticeable changes
- On-the-fly archive download (was working for single folder but not multiple selection, now working for both)
- Fixes on DB locks and massive uploads (add retries, fix concurrent folders creation)
- Small improvements in UX (left column and background tasks monitor are more compact)
- Code clean and naming normalization for gateway services
- Plus other small changes described in Changelog
Upgrade is done either by using the in-app update tool (make sure to use the Stable channel) or by downloading and replacing binary. Necessary migrations will be applied on next restart.