Pydio Cells 1.2.1 - Bugfixes
Release early, release often! Pydio Cells 1.2.1 is a bugfix release for Pydio Cells.
Most noticeable changes
- On-the-fly archive download (was working for single folder but not multiple selection, now working for both)
- Fixes on DB locks and massive uploads (add retries, fix concurrent folders creation)
- Small improvements in UX (left column and background tasks monitor are more compact)
- Code clean and naming normalization for gateway services
- Plus other small changes described in Changelog
Upgrade is done either by using the in-app update tool (make sure to use the Stable channel) or by downloading and replacing binary. Necessary migrations will be applied on next restart.
Need to Balance Ease-of-Use with Security? Pydio Cells Can Help.
If your organization is serious about secure document sharing and collaboration you need to check out Pydio Cells. Cells was developed specifically to help enterprises balance the need to collaborate effectively with the need to keep data secure.
With robust admin controls, advanced automation capabilities, and a seamless, intuitive end-user experience Pydio is the right choice for organizations looking to balance performance and security without compromising on either. Try Cells live for yourself. Or click on the button below to talk to a Pydio document sharing specialist.Talk to an expert