Pydio Cells & Enterprise 2.2.5
This release hardens indexes auto-healing and fixes various bugs and regressions.
- Fixed regression when binding registry to public IP
- Fixed some notifications issues
- Improve datasource indexes with conflicts detection and auto-fix when possible, new schema constraints and remove unused tables
- Fix various jobs in scheduler : tasks purge, versions purge (lower frequency)
- Prevent concurrency issue when saving roles with tons of ACLs in Console
- [ED] Improve activities purge and DB size compaction
- [ED] Visual indication of quota usage for end-users
- [ED] Fix images annotations not randomly showing
- [ED] Data sharding : improve template paths and users data deletion policies
Note : Version 2.2.4 introduced a small regression with versions pruning.
Upgrade is recommended. See Cells 2.2 release note for details about major release features.
- Pydio Cells 2.2.5 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells 2.2.5 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells 2.2.5 - Windows - AMD64 - Windows 64bits : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.2.5 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.2.5 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Téléchargement
Need to Balance Ease-of-Use with Security? Pydio Cells Can Help.
If your organization is serious about secure document sharing and collaboration you need to check out Pydio Cells. Cells was developed specifically to help enterprises balance the need to collaborate effectively with the need to keep data secure.
With robust admin controls, advanced automation capabilities, and a seamless, intuitive end-user experience Pydio is the right choice for organizations looking to balance performance and security without compromising on either. Try Cells live for yourself. Or click on the button below to talk to a Pydio document sharing specialist.Talk to an expert