Pydio Cells & Enterprise 2.2.5
This release hardens indexes auto-healing and fixes various bugs and regressions.
- Fixed regression when binding registry to public IP
- Fixed some notifications issues
- Improve datasource indexes with conflicts detection and auto-fix when possible, new schema constraints and remove unused tables
- Fix various jobs in scheduler : tasks purge, versions purge (lower frequency)
- Prevent concurrency issue when saving roles with tons of ACLs in Console
- [ED] Improve activities purge and DB size compaction
- [ED] Visual indication of quota usage for end-users
- [ED] Fix images annotations not randomly showing
- [ED] Data sharding : improve template paths and users data deletion policies
Note : Version 2.2.4 introduced a small regression with versions pruning.
Upgrade is recommended. See Cells 2.2 release note for details about major release features.
- Pydio Cells 2.2.5 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Download
- Pydio Cells 2.2.5 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Download
- Pydio Cells 2.2.5 - Windows - AMD64 - Windows 64bits : Download
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.2.5 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Download
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.2.5 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Download