Pydio Cells & Enterprise 4.0.6
Bugfixes and improvements for Cells v4.
Make sure to read https://pydio.com/en/docs/cells/v4/major-versions-upgrade-informations if you are upgrading from v3, or if you are using Cells Sync client!
- Cluster: use a unique id for metrics, use a shared lock for starting all nodes at once, fixed ETCD lease issue
- Typo in the users cache could degrade performances for concurrent requests
- CELLS_WEB_RATE_LIMIT environment applied on data APIs (s3). It was only applied to REST APIs before.
- The anonymous download feature was broken
- Workspace sometimes temporarily vanishes from the left menu
- Fix documentation for Sites Configuration + Let's Encrypt
- Fix documentation for SQL migration possible issue
- Better handling of time desynchronization errors to avoid client-side loop
- Re-enabled caddy logging: errors only by default, access+errors when Cells is in debug mode
- Rework Metrics, Grafana dashboard, and missing services in metrics.
- Structured datasources FS modification not detected
- S3 structured datasources regression (re-creation of .pydio instead of using s3 empty objects as introduced in v4
- S3 datasources cannot copy files bigger than 5GB from an other DS as it does not switch to Multipart
- S3 : issue when using an internal path inside the bucket
- Rehash operation shows a progress and can be canceled for big files, also now triggered automatically after reindexation
- An error was displayed when removing an object service, and restarting a new datasource at the same location could show minio errors
Cells Sync Compat
- Added checks for compatibility between v4 server and Cells Sync latest build, as hashing mechanism (used for quick file comparison) have changed.
Cells Flows & Enterprise
- Auto-open parameters panel if mandatory ones are not set
- Purge Activities default Flow does not have the CompactDB flag
- Big update of the documentation, along with Smart Forms documentation
- Auto-apply search engine content indexation
- Custom CSS not persisting after closing the branding tool
- Simplify SmartForm submission with WebHooks
- Full Documentation update
Learn more about Cells v4
See detailed announcement to learn more about Cells v4.
- Pydio Cells 4.0.6 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells 4.0.6 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells 4.0.6 - Windows - AMD64 - Windows 64bits : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells 4.0.6 - Linux - ARM64 - Linux : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells 4.0.6 - Linux - ARM - Linux 32bits : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells Connect / Enterprise - Linux - AMD64 - Linux : Téléchargement
- Pydio Cells Connect / Enterprise - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Téléchargement
Need to Balance Ease-of-Use with Security? Pydio Cells Can Help.
If your organization is serious about secure document sharing and collaboration you need to check out Pydio Cells. Cells was developed specifically to help enterprises balance the need to collaborate effectively with the need to keep data secure.
With robust admin controls, advanced automation capabilities, and a seamless, intuitive end-user experience Pydio is the right choice for organizations looking to balance performance and security without compromising on either. Try Cells live for yourself. Or click on the button below to talk to a Pydio document sharing specialist.Talk to an expert