Pydio 6.0.1 - Bugfix & Security release
Created on 2014/12/12
Pydio 6.0.1 - Bugfix & Security Release
This is a bugfix release for 6.0.0
Date: Dec, 12th 2014
- License: Affero GPL
- Download: Sourceforge Project
- Source Code: Github Project
- Copyright: Abstrium SAS / Charles du Jeu 2014
- Upgrade: In-app upgrade for archives installs - RPM/DEB require a small manual operation (see below)
- Contributors: Charles du Jeu, Tran The Cuong, Axel Hinrichs
IMPORTANT: If you are upgrading from 5.X version, please first read the 6.0.0 release note and upgrade instructions. There are some specific manual DB upgrade to be applied for Linux Packages.
- Archive-based installs (zip/tar.gz): automatic with in-app upgrade. DB is untouched, some files are modified.
- Linux packages (deb/rpm) - Please manually delete the file share.php located inside your public folder. If you've not yet generated any links, this will not be here, you can ignore. Otherwise, just delete the file and create a new public link: you should observer that it is regenerated.
- On community demand, simple-click on workspace to enter. There's a parameter to keep the old behaviour.
- White-screen on upgrade if Server URL is manually set
- Italian language breaking workspace creation
- New ldap_paged_control php functions can issue warnings on php 5.6
- Fix WebDAV root listing and authentication problems on REST API.
- A potential vulnerability was fixed, reported by Axel Hinrichs
- Fix SQL (insert on update a role, improve performance only for mysql) (details)
- Add script to upgrade 525 to 600 (details)
- Fix ldap_paged_control issues and warnings (details)
- Fix Regexp for parsing minisite_session, could break IE & FF downloads for password protected links (details)
- Make sure that stream is correctly opened, otherwise it can fill the log with errors. (details)
- Fix html base if set via SERVER_URL parameter (details)
- Fix authentication on rest api (details)
- Missing translation on the first 3 fields of the create user dialog (via sharing). (details)
- Fix root listing of webdav (accessing to /shares/) (details)
- Add a parameter to open workspace by simple click in the home page. (details)
- Make sure to xmlEntities() the CONF_MESSAGE and MIXIN_MESSAGE values as we are inside attributes. (details)
- Update share.php template (details)