Pydio 6.0.1 - Bugfix & Security release
Pydio 6.0.1 - Bugfix & Security Release
This is a bugfix release for 6.0.0
Date: Dec, 12th 2014
- License: Affero GPL
- Download: Sourceforge Project
- Source Code: Github Project
- Copyright: Abstrium SAS / Charles du Jeu 2014
- Upgrade: In-app upgrade for archives installs - RPM/DEB require a small manual operation (see below)
- Contributors: Charles du Jeu, Tran The Cuong, Axel Hinrichs
IMPORTANT: If you are upgrading from 5.X version, please first read the 6.0.0 release note and upgrade instructions. There are some specific manual DB upgrade to be applied for Linux Packages.
- Archive-based installs (zip/tar.gz): automatic with in-app upgrade. DB is untouched, some files are modified.
- Linux packages (deb/rpm) - Please manually delete the file share.php located inside your public folder. If you've not yet generated any links, this will not be here, you can ignore. Otherwise, just delete the file and create a new public link: you should observer that it is regenerated.
- On community demand, simple-click on workspace to enter. There's a parameter to keep the old behaviour.
- White-screen on upgrade if Server URL is manually set
- Italian language breaking workspace creation
- New ldap_paged_control php functions can issue warnings on php 5.6
- Fix WebDAV root listing and authentication problems on REST API.
- A potential vulnerability was fixed, reported by Axel Hinrichs
- Fix SQL (insert on update a role, improve performance only for mysql) (details)
- Add script to upgrade 525 to 600 (details)
- Fix ldap_paged_control issues and warnings (details)
- Fix Regexp for parsing minisite_session, could break IE & FF downloads for password protected links (details)
- Make sure that stream is correctly opened, otherwise it can fill the log with errors. (details)
- Fix html base if set via SERVER_URL parameter (details)
- Fix authentication on rest api (details)
- Missing translation on the first 3 fields of the create user dialog (via sharing). (details)
- Fix root listing of webdav (accessing to /shares/) (details)
- Add a parameter to open workspace by simple click in the home page. (details)
- Make sure to xmlEntities() the CONF_MESSAGE and MIXIN_MESSAGE values as we are inside attributes. (details)
- Update share.php template (details)
Need to Balance Ease-of-Use with Security? Pydio Cells Can Help.
If your organization is serious about secure document sharing and collaboration you need to check out Pydio Cells. Cells was developed specifically to help enterprises balance the need to collaborate effectively with the need to keep data secure.
With robust admin controls, advanced automation capabilities, and a seamless, intuitive end-user experience Pydio is the right choice for organizations looking to balance performance and security without compromising on either. Try Cells live for yourself. Or click on the button below to talk to a Pydio document sharing specialist.Talk to an expert