Pydio Enterprise 6.4.1 - Bugfix Release
Pydio Enterprise 6.4.1 fixes most blocking issues revealed by the massive upgrade to 6.4.0. Installation is done via the "Stable" update channel in-app, or via Linux packages manager depending on your installation mode.
Please refer to Pydio Enterprise 6.4.0 release note if you need more info about this major release.
Most noticeable changes
- Many issues fixed in shares, linked to the deep refactoring of this feature. Amongst others, the "shorten" plugins were broken.
- UI : Missing close button on some new dialogs, mobile display of the web UI was a little buggy
- CMS Bridges where broken due to an issue in the glueCode.php file
- Federated Sharing: some installs could have issues with URI's.
- Fix GlueCode.php (details)
- Use longer description in api generator. (details)
- Missing media.css file in gruntfile. (details)
- Missing log for ShareNode action (details)
- Fix method signature for PHP7 (details)
- Expand api docs generator (details)
- Rework Share options for folders / files vs. public links / internal sharing - Fix #1143 Better invalid share detection and remove it from meta. Fix many error messages. (details)
- Update i18n (details)
- Core.mailer : add DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS (details)
- Do not display section title if list is empty - Fix #1154 (details)
- Fix #1148 (details)
- Fix some media CSS (details)
- Fix various glitches on Spanish language. Close #1136 (details)
- Fix #1128 : add the ability to reject a previously accepted share. (details)
- Make sure to transfer an empty DATA_TEMPLATE value to child repository - Fix #1152 Fix broken unsharing. (details)
- Remove legacy share js resources - Discourage people to use old themes for now. (details)
- Add a canWrite attribute on editors declaration, use it in ShareDialog to detect if a file has "writeable" editors and show an additional Edit permission for public links on files. (details)
- Fix various issues with shares lists, especially in My Account & Admin panels. (details)
- Use original_path for header if present in metadata. (details)
- Fix failed remote share: make sure to remove unnecessary data on failure. (details)
- Display close icon for mp3 player. Fix #1156 (details)
- Fix htaccess tpl : replace ocs.php by opencollab.php (details)
- Rewire missing action for deleting user-created workspace. (details)
- Fixing S3 and webdav access (details)
- Fix to #1157: adding support for apcu (details)
- Fix to support mysqli (details)
- Display close icon for versioning plugins (details)
- Updated german translations and unified various words (details)
- Fixed typo (details)
- Fix broken shortener plugins : use a url.shorten hook instead of capturing share action output. Store data in share instead of metadata. (details)
- Pydio Enterprise 6.4.1 - Zip Archive [authentication required] - No Arch : Téléchargement
- Pydio Enterprise 6.4.1 - Tgz Archive [authentication required] - No Arch : Téléchargement
Need to Balance Ease-of-Use with Security? Pydio Cells Can Help.
If your organization is serious about secure document sharing and collaboration you need to check out Pydio Cells. Cells was developed specifically to help enterprises balance the need to collaborate effectively with the need to keep data secure.
With robust admin controls, advanced automation capabilities, and a seamless, intuitive end-user experience Pydio is the right choice for organizations looking to balance performance and security without compromising on either. Try Cells live for yourself. Or click on the button below to talk to a Pydio document sharing specialist.Talk to an expert