Setup WebDAV server access
Command-line version of the framework
It’s possible to launch the whole framework and execute the actions via the command line. This has interesting consequences :
- Launch “asynchronous” tasks from the GUI : they are started on the server and do not need to keep a window open
- Launch some administrative tasks from outside the web, e.g. via a CRON job..
- On Linux, if permissions allow it, it can be possible to stop a process.
This is already implemented in two new features, (see further), and should be generalized wherever possible!
- Http Downloader : ability to trigger a remote file download asynchronously, without to have to keep a browser window open.
- Zend Indexation : index the whole content of a workspace asynchronously.
If you want to play with the command line, placed at the root of the installation, you can simply call something like :
php cmd.php -u=user -p=password -a=action -r=workspace_id --param1=value1 --param2=value2
Note the difference between simple-dash parameters and double-dash parameters : the latter ones are the parameters passed to the required “action”.
When launched from the web framework, an encrypted token is passed instead of the password.Back to top