Direct Read/Write access to Cells data
Set of commands with direct access to Cells data.
These commands require a running Cells instance. They connect directly to low-level services using gRPC connections. They are not authenticated.
./cells admin [flags]
--advertise_address string Default advertise address (default "127.0.0.1") --broker string Pub/sub service for events between services (default "grpc://:8030") --discovery string Registry and pub/sub (default "grpc://:8030") -h, --help help for admin --registry string Registry used to contact services (default "grpc://:8030")
Options inherited from parent commands
--config string Configuration storage URL. Supported schemes: etcd|etcd+tls|file|grpc|mem|vault|vaults (default "file:///home/teamcity/.config/pydio/cells/pydio.json")
- ./cells - Secure File Sharing for business
- ./cells admin acl - Manage access control lists
- ./cells admin cert - Certification manager
- ./cells admin clean - Housekeeping commands
- ./cells admin config - Configuration manager
- ./cells admin datasource - Datasource management commands
- ./cells admin file - Directly manage files and metadata on the nodes
- ./cells admin user - Manage users