Direct Read/Write access to Cells data
Set of commands with direct access to Cells data.
These commands require a running Cells instance. They connect directly to low-level services using gRPC connections. They are not authenticated.
./cells admin [flags]
--broker string Pub/sub service for events between services (currently nats only) (default "nats") --broker_address string Nats broker port (default ":4222") -h, --help help for admin --registry_address string Registry connection address (default ":4222") --registry_cluster_address string Registry cluster address --registry_cluster_routes string Registry cluster routes --transport string Transport protocol for RPC (default "grpc") --transport_address string Transport protocol port (default ":4222")
Options inherited from parent commands
- ./cells - Secure File Sharing for business
- ./cells admin acl - Manage access control lists
- ./cells admin config - Configuration manager
- ./cells admin files - Directly manage files and metadata on the nodes
- ./cells admin resync - Trigger a service resync
- ./cells admin user - Manage users