Cells Sync desktop client
Cells Sync desktop client.
Realtime, bidirectional synchronization tool for Pydio Cells server. Launching without command is the same as './cells-sync start' on Mac and Windows.
-h, --help help for ./cells-sync
- ./cells-sync autotest - Basic unidirectional sync between two local folders (under your temporary directory)
- ./cells-sync capture - Capture snapshots inside JSON file - do not perform any actual tasks
- ./cells-sync completion - Generate the autocompletion script for the specified shell
- ./cells-sync config - Manage configurations manually
- ./cells-sync doc - Generate MD and YAML documentation for all CellsClient CLI commands
- ./cells-sync service - Manage service: install,uninstall,stop,start,restart
- ./cells-sync start - Start Cells Sync and fork a process for starting system tray
- ./cells-sync systray - Launch Systray
- ./cells-sync version - Display version
- ./cells-sync webview - Launch WebView