Connect to a Cells Server using the command line
This tool uses the REST API to connect a Cells Server.
Pydio Cells comes with a powerful REST API that exposes various endpoints and enable management of a running Cells instance. As a convenience, the Pydio team also provide a ready to use SDK for the Go language that encapsulates the boiling code to wire things and provides a few chosen utilitary methods to ease implemantation when using the SDK in various Go programs.
The children commands defined here show some basic examples of what can be achieved when combining the use of this SDK with the powerful Cobra framework to easily implement small CLI client applications.
-c, --config string Path to the configuration file -h, --help help for ./cec
- ./cec clear - Clear current configuration
- ./cec completion - Auto completion for Pydio Cells
- ./cec cp - Copy files from/to Cells
- ./cec doc - Generate MD and YAML documentation for all CellsClient CLI commands
- ./cec idm - Identity Management commands (WIP)
- ./cec ls - List files on pydio cells
- ./cec mkdir - Create folder on remote server
- ./cec oauth - User OAuth2 to login to server
- ./cec storage - DataSources commands (WIP)
- ./cec version - Version related commands