Pydio 6.2.1 / New Linux Repositories
New Pydio Release
We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of Pydio Core 6.2.1 and Pydio Enterprise Distribution 6.2.1. This fixes some minor compatibility issues mostly on "non-standard" plugins following the previous major release 6.2.0.
Make sure to configure the Update Engine for the following update site:
- Pydio Core (community) : https://update.pydio.com/pub/
- Pydio Enterprise : https://update.pydio.com/auth/ and use the API Key / Secret provided in your customer dashboard to authenticate against the update site.
Upgrade is straightforward using the In-App Update Engine.
New Linux Repositories
We are also releasing new Linux Repositories for CentOS7/RHEL7 and Debian 8. The packages have been entirely reworked to follow the distributions packaging best-practices. All plugins are now shipped as a separate package, and comes with its own dependencies, making it a breeze to install Pydio features on Linux.
Please read the Administration Guide for installing these new repositories, as well as the dedicated How-To for upgrading from legacy repositories (dl.ajaxplorer.info) to the new ones.
The repositories are now divided into the following packages and meta-packages:
- pydio-core: minimal pydio installation (core + minimal set of plugins)
- pydio-plugin-*: additional plugin
- pydio: standard community install
- pydio-all: install all core and plugins
- pydio-enterprise: Enterprise Distribution.