AjaXplorer Android Client v1.1 released
Created on 2012/10/20
Thanks to the team growing, we've been able to release at last a new version of the Android client for AjaXplorer, fixing bugs that were longly reported. This release is available on Google Play Store.
Major changes :
- Implement missing features : pagination, copy, force login even if guest login is enabled.
- Fix password not urlencoded (problems with +, ?, #, etc...)
- POST without index.php is failing on some servers (always add index.php)
- Share zip files.
- Added a confirmation before deleting files.
- Downloads : abort / clear / open directly downloaded files.Update will be automatic on the installed devices.
Update will be automatic for installed devices.
Get the app from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pydio.android.Client
Need to Balance Ease-of-Use with Security? Pydio Cells Can Help.
If your organization is serious about secure document sharing and collaboration you need to check out Pydio Cells. Cells was developed specifically to help enterprises balance the need to collaborate effectively with the need to keep data secure.
With robust admin controls, advanced automation capabilities, and a seamless, intuitive end-user experience Pydio is the right choice for organizations looking to balance performance and security without compromising on either. Try Cells live for yourself. Or click on the button below to talk to a Pydio document sharing specialist.Talk to an expert