Pydio Cells 4.0.0 Release Candidate (rc7)
Created on 2022/10/12
This is a new Release Candidate for v4. We are getting closer to General Availability!
See previous release candidate RC5 for information about v4 major changes.
- Fixing fork deregister
- Scheduler: RPC error handling
- Fix a few forgotten messages + almost 100% Brazilian thanks to @filhocf
- Build ARM binaries from AMD build agent
- Fix keystore permissions on Windows (upgrade v3 => v4)
- Recover websocket handler errors (closed chan)
- Fix missing uuid for hash copy
- Scheduler: clean tasks/subscriber code, simplify ListJobs dao signature
- Capture context cancelled while listing endpoints in sync, allowing to stop long indexation processes
- Add mutexes on ACL internals
- Monitor zaps slices / remove the hard limit on roles listing (cherry-pick from v3)
- Avoid any login issue after upgrade by using a new local token name.
- Improve README for docker/compose/ha