Pydio Cells & Enterprise 2.0.5
Cells 2.0.5 is a performance and bugfixes release. A couple of additional safety mechanisms were added to prevent wrong data manipulation.
- Drastically improved memory consumed by Cells forked processes, that used to load static assets in memory although not necessary.
- Frequent CPU spikes could be detected when storing many secrets in the internal Vault, which is now fixed.
- Long-running move/rename operations are now locking the branch to avoid concurrent index modification.
- ACLs deleted through internal events are not anymore deleted but flagged as expired, to ease Cells recovery in case of FS backup/restore.
- Additional checks were added at localFS datasources creation, to prevent creating datasources on nested path, or confusing between host and IP.
- WebDAV server: authentication was required twice at first request, trailing slash on /dav URL is no more required, self-signed support.
- Improved some cells CLI commands (help/messages displayed, ability to pass a go template to cells version command)
- Improved performances when updating index by uuid.
- Fixed bookmarks redirection when inside a Workspace/Cell with multiple roots.
You can find a summary of the change log here.
- Pydio Cells 2.0.5 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Download
- Pydio Cells 2.0.5 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Download
- Pydio Cells 2.0.5 - Windows - AMD64 - Windows 64bits : Download
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.0.5 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Download
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.0.5 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Download
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.0.5 - Windows - AMD64 - Windows 64bits : Download
Need to Balance Ease-of-Use with Security? Pydio Cells Can Help.
If your organization is serious about secure document sharing and collaboration you need to check out Pydio Cells. Cells was developed specifically to help enterprises balance the need to collaborate effectively with the need to keep data secure.
With robust admin controls, advanced automation capabilities, and a seamless, intuitive end-user experience Pydio is the right choice for organizations looking to balance performance and security without compromising on either. Try Cells live for yourself. Or click on the button below to talk to a Pydio document sharing specialist.Talk to an expert