Pydio Cells & Enterprise 2.0.5
Created on 2020/03/31
Cells 2.0.5 is a performance and bugfixes release. A couple of additional safety mechanisms were added to prevent wrong data manipulation.
- Drastically improved memory consumed by Cells forked processes, that used to load static assets in memory although not necessary.
- Frequent CPU spikes could be detected when storing many secrets in the internal Vault, which is now fixed.
- Long-running move/rename operations are now locking the branch to avoid concurrent index modification.
- ACLs deleted through internal events are not anymore deleted but flagged as expired, to ease Cells recovery in case of FS backup/restore.
- Additional checks were added at localFS datasources creation, to prevent creating datasources on nested path, or confusing between host and IP.
- WebDAV server: authentication was required twice at first request, trailing slash on /dav URL is no more required, self-signed support.
- Improved some cells CLI commands (help/messages displayed, ability to pass a go template to cells version command)
- Improved performances when updating index by uuid.
- Fixed bookmarks redirection when inside a Workspace/Cell with multiple roots.
You can find a summary of the change log here.
- Pydio Cells 2.0.5 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Download
- Pydio Cells 2.0.5 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Download
- Pydio Cells 2.0.5 - Windows - AMD64 - Windows 64bits : Download
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.0.5 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Download
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.0.5 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Download
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.0.5 - Windows - AMD64 - Windows 64bits : Download