Pydio Cells & Enterprise 2.0.6
Created on 2020/04/23
Cells 2.0.6 is a minor bugfix release. Upgrade is straight-forward and always recommended.
- [blocking] Issues with users connected through a third-party IdP : their own Cells would not appear in their list after creation, and their public shares could not enable upload permissions (uuid conflict issue inside external JWT)
- [improvement] The lock mechanism introduced in 2.0.5 during long move operations was improved (safer unlocking, override on insert if already exists)
You can find a summary of the change log here.
- Pydio Cells 2.0.6 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Download
- Pydio Cells 2.0.6 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Download
- Pydio Cells 2.0.6 - Windows - AMD64 - Windows 64bits : Download
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.0.6 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Download
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.0.6 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Download
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.0.6 - Windows - AMD64 - Windows 64bits : Download
Need to Balance Ease-of-Use with Security? Pydio Cells Can Help.
If your organization is serious about secure document sharing and collaboration you need to check out Pydio Cells. Cells was developed specifically to help enterprises balance the need to collaborate effectively with the need to keep data secure.
With robust admin controls, advanced automation capabilities, and a seamless, intuitive end-user experience Pydio is the right choice for organizations looking to balance performance and security without compromising on either. Try Cells live for yourself. Or click on the button below to talk to a Pydio document sharing specialist.Talk to an expert