Pydio Cells & Enterprise 4.2.5
Created on 2023/07/13
Cells v4.2.5 includes both bug fixes and enhancements. It replaces v4.2.4 with an additional bug fixed
- Implemented a persistent queue mechanism for subscribers to provide resilience against restarts and reduce memory pressure. This can utilize either on-file or NATS Jetstream.
- Documented the new Cells FUSE tool for recovering files from a flat storage snapshot.
- Fixed a potential internal proxy redirect loop.
- Wrong default value for cells expiration date.
- Completed the migration of the installer UX to MUI3.
- Generalized the "unknown content type" to binary/octet-stream (not just application/octet-stream).
- Optimized the Digest Mail to deduplicate activities that appear in multiple workspaces. Also added activity dates and author display name instead of login.
- Added greater control over timeouts when using long-running command line tools.
- Updated some module dependencies to enhance security.
- [Ent] Introduced appropriate warnings in configuration settings to prevent user errors that could lead to destructive misconfiguration (LDAP/AD modification, Template Path deletion behavior).
The upgrade is simply done using the in-app tool.
If you do not know about Cells 4.2 new interface and new features, you should read more here.
- Pydio Cells 4.2.5 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Download
- Pydio Cells 4.2.5 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Download
- Pydio Cells 4.2.5 - Windows - AMD64 - Windows 64bits : Download
- Pydio Cells 4.2.5 - Linux - ARM64 - Linux : Download
- Pydio Cells 4.2.5 - Linux - ARM - Linux 32bits : Download
- Pydio Cells Connect / Enterprise - Linux - AMD64 - Linux : Download
- Pydio Cells Connect / Enterprise - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Download