Pydio Core 7.0.1 - Upgrade Bugs Fixes
Pydio 7 is a full overhaul of the PHP code, raising the standards, improving performances and making the platform more modular than ever. We also introduce a new separate tool called Pydio Booster, written in Go, removing php limits and easing the deployment of WebSockets.
Please read more on https://pydio.com/en/community/releases/pydio-core/pydio-core-7-major-version
Pydio 7.0.1 is a small bugfix release for blocking issues of pydio 7 depending on php version.
- Fix installer form if "output_buffering" is not disabled (details)
- Remove check for aws.phar file in the access.s3 directory. Fix #1257 (details)
- Another "incompatible declaration" error was silently breaking s3 on PHP7. (details)
- Unused resource (details)
- php 5.5.9 issue, count(false) returns true, making RolesList empty. (details)
- Check php version: 5.6 is finally required for enterprise dist, because of ioncube loaders. (details)
- Fix case sensitive rename (details)