Use pydio sync clientCreated on 2023/01/24,
How to use the pydio Sync client
Setting & Using the pydio sync client
1. FOR WINDOWS, MAC & LINUX(graphical environnement)
Now launch the app click on getting started and you should have the following screen.
- HTTP/HTTPS : You should always choose HTTPS but if you didnt configure security you can use HTTP.
- URL : Its your Pydio's server URL.
- Login : Your Pydio Login.
- Password : Your Pydio's User Password.
Then choose the workspace that you want to be Synced.(You can also choose if you only want a subfolder of this workspace).
After that you will have to choose a destination, meaning the folder on your local device that you want to be synced with Pydio.
This screen shows you a global view of your syncronization, and also offers you more advanced parameters ( see below ).
The settings are the same with Windows and Linux
You can find the files and therefore the log files of the pydio sync client here:
Full path :