Improve your productivity with Pydio: Scanomat Case Study
Since 1961 Scanomat has been delivering coffee solutions across the world.
Among their coolest products, TopBrewer is a beautiful stainless steel tap controlled via an app, bringing custom coffee creations to the workplace.
CUSTOMER CHALLENGE : BE SURE TO SHARE UP-TO-DATE DOCUMENTATION
Scanomat does business globally with numerous partners around the world.
- Marketing & Sales documentation changes often, and needs to be up-to-date at all times.
- Pricing as well as customer information needs to be shared with multiple teams.
- Shared data was spread across several platforms, users had to deal with attachment size & space limits.
SOLUTION : WORDPRESS & CRM INTEGRATION WITH PYDIO
Pydio was selected to improve web & mobile file sharing capabilities.
- Pydio offered seamless IT integration with Scanomat’s Wordpress-based website (employee and partner directory of usernames & passwords) and its CRM system.
- Scanomat developers could implement or build specific plugins for Wordpress and the CRM.
- Scanomat had the possibility to rebrand Pydio’s user interface.
BENEFITS : COST CONTROL & 300 HAPPY USERS
Pydio offers a seamless experience to 300 users who can now access and share their data simply, from anywhere at any time across the globe.
- The Sales team can instantly share the latest commercial documentation with its clients, while the Marketing Team can grant journalists easy access to press material.
- Data centralization saves server as well as storage resources : data is not spread everywhere anymore, and prior shared network drives were decommissioned and integrated into Pydio.