Pydio Cells 1.2.4 - Bugfixes and Improvements
With Cells 1.2.4, we are polishing our code and getting rid of hard angles!
- DataSources: we've worked on how they are configured, started and refreshed in a distributed environment.
- Background Jobs: better error reporting and monitoring from scheduler (directories and files sync).
- Upgrade: perform binary upgrade in a background task, including a nice progress bar in UX!
- Very long uploads: a token expiration could lead to a restart of the upload... Now refreshed properly every now and then :-)
- Optimizations: memory footprint is getting better every day, and our Docker image size has just been divided by two.
Upgrade is done in-app, see full changelog below.
We are progressing on translation, thanks to Patrick Polsterer and Christian Eberle for the updated German version! Every contributor is welcome on https://crowdin.com/project/pydio-cells to help.
You can find a summary of the change log here.