Pydio Cells 1.2.4 - Bugfixes and Improvements
With Cells 1.2.4, we are polishing our code and getting rid of hard angles!
- DataSources: we've worked on how they are configured, started and refreshed in a distributed environment.
- Background Jobs: better error reporting and monitoring from scheduler (directories and files sync).
- Upgrade: perform binary upgrade in a background task, including a nice progress bar in UX!
- Very long uploads: a token expiration could lead to a restart of the upload... Now refreshed properly every now and then :-)
- Optimizations: memory footprint is getting better every day, and our Docker image size has just been divided by two.
Upgrade is done in-app, see full changelog below.
We are progressing on translation, thanks to Patrick Polsterer and Christian Eberle for the updated German version! Every contributor is welcome on https://crowdin.com/project/pydio-cells to help.
You can find a summary of the change log here.
Need to Balance Ease-of-Use with Security? Pydio Cells Can Help.
If your organization is serious about secure document sharing and collaboration you need to check out Pydio Cells. Cells was developed specifically to help enterprises balance the need to collaborate effectively with the need to keep data secure.
With robust admin controls, advanced automation capabilities, and a seamless, intuitive end-user experience Pydio is the right choice for organizations looking to balance performance and security without compromising on either. Try Cells live for yourself. Or click on the button below to talk to a Pydio document sharing specialist.Talk to an expert