Pydio Cells & Enterprise 2.0.4
Cells 2.0.4 is a bug fixes release. We have identified and fixed a few minor issue with limited impact on the code and no migration: upgrade is recommended and is straightforward with the in-app tool.
As always, do not forget to use the setcap command before restarting if you bind to 80 or 443.
- Fix limitation on s3 datasource when moving files bigger than 5GB, and some edgecases on Azure/GCS datasources
- New cli command user set-pwd to reset a password from command line
- UX fixes in admin logs and audit boards (cells enterprise)
- Remove key error at startup when relaunching an install on an existing DB
- Throttle number of status message sent by scheduler tasks
You can find a summary of the change log here.
- Pydio Cells 2.0.4 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Download
- Pydio Cells 2.0.4 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Download
- Pydio Cells 2.0.4 - Windows - AMD64 - Windows 64bits : Download
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.0.4 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Download
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.0.4 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Download
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.0.4 - Windows - AMD64 - Windows 64bits : Download
Need to Balance Ease-of-Use with Security? Pydio Cells Can Help.
If your organization is serious about secure document sharing and collaboration you need to check out Pydio Cells. Cells was developed specifically to help enterprises balance the need to collaborate effectively with the need to keep data secure.
With robust admin controls, advanced automation capabilities, and a seamless, intuitive end-user experience Pydio is the right choice for organizations looking to balance performance and security without compromising on either. Try Cells live for yourself. Or click on the button below to talk to a Pydio document sharing specialist.Talk to an expert