Pydio Cells & Enterprise 2.0.7
Cells 2.0.7 is a hotfix security release. Some vulnerabilities were discovered by security researchers (who will soon publish the corresponding CVE's). As such, upgrading is urgently required.
As we are in the meantime working on an important update (more about that soon), we've also cherry-picked a couple of fixes from the master :
- Increased lock-timer for long copy/move, register "child-locks" to avoid copying many times a resource inside same location (proper suffix with -1, -2, ...-N)
- Fixed rare random crash at startup (due to packr changes in previous releases)
- Fixed some display issues in public links (gallery mode, error displayed when switching display mode)
Upgrade is straight-forward using in-app update tool.
These are the independant researches that raised the issues to us. Thanks to them!
- Pydio Cells 2.0.7 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Download
- Pydio Cells 2.0.7 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Download
- Pydio Cells 2.0.7 - Windows - AMD64 - Windows 64bits : Download
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.0.7 - Linux - AMD64 - Linux 64bits : Download
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.0.7 - MacOS - AMD64 - Mac : Download
- Pydio Cells Enterprise 2.0.7 - Windows - AMD64 - Windows 64bits : Download
Need to Balance Ease-of-Use with Security? Pydio Cells Can Help.
If your organization is serious about secure document sharing and collaboration you need to check out Pydio Cells. Cells was developed specifically to help enterprises balance the need to collaborate effectively with the need to keep data secure.
With robust admin controls, advanced automation capabilities, and a seamless, intuitive end-user experience Pydio is the right choice for organizations looking to balance performance and security without compromising on either. Try Cells live for yourself. Or click on the button below to talk to a Pydio document sharing specialist.Talk to an expert