Pydio iOS client 1.6 released
Pydio iOS client version 1.6 released! This version is providing the "swipe-cells" for actions feature, plus a couple of bugfixes linked to the latest iOS updates. This version is probably the last before a brand new version entirely rewritten in Swift. Big up to Michal Svacha who joined the team recently!
- New Features
- Swipe the cell left or right for more actions.
- Tap the cell to open the files.
- When a file is added to clipboard, proper animation feedback is shown.
- Added language support for Czech and Slovak.
- Search bar sets the query as text and not as a placeholder anymore.
- Revamped icons of files and folders in the list.
- Zip files no longer appear in preview.
- App doesn't crash after a file was opened in another app.
- Minor UI bugfixes such as: new 'fullscreen' icon on iPad, new back button on iPhone in preview mode, fixed action sheet tint, removed overlay icons in offline list and many more.
Swipe cells for actions