PydioSync 1.2.0 - Performances & Bugfixes
This stable release of our synchronization client introduces many improvements: better performances for high number of files, fixes on encoding issues on MacOSX, many more configuration parameters available to the user, and many small bugfixes.
- Added a general configuration file with options such as logging format, size, auto update
- Refactored sharing from Desktop
- Added German language translation
- Added options panel
- Fixed a possible renaming file problems
- Fixed handling of encoding in MacOSX (was causing unnecessary down/uploads)
- Multithreaded the processing of changes
- Patched import for easier development and use of Python tools
- Fixed multi syncs after multi click on Fire the Rocket
What's next ?
We are keeping a strong focus on improving performances: particularly, if the sync client is well suited for real-time modifications, very first connexion and transfer of huge amounts of files may take a long time.