PydioSync 1.2.1 - Indexation improvements and other fixes
Created on 2016/04/14
This stable release of our client provides performances improvements and bugfixes.
- Fixed TLS1.2 Support on MacOSX
- Changed links to pydio.com in about, added license info
- Updated translations
- Better handling of Database lock errors
- Multithreaded indexation
- Include/ Exclude filter fix for MacOSX, added support for UTF-8
- Fixed explorer icons to not display in inactive folders
- Fixed share for new sharing with Pydio
- Code change use submodule for SDK
- Default to UTF-8 when filesystem encoding is unknown
- Wait for file write to end during upload
- Send update requests only when the sync agent is up
Need to Balance Ease-of-Use with Security? Pydio Cells Can Help.
If your organization is serious about secure document sharing and collaboration you need to check out Pydio Cells. Cells was developed specifically to help enterprises balance the need to collaborate effectively with the need to keep data secure.
With robust admin controls, advanced automation capabilities, and a seamless, intuitive end-user experience Pydio is the right choice for organizations looking to balance performance and security without compromising on either. Try Cells live for yourself. Or click on the button below to talk to a Pydio document sharing specialist.Talk to an expert