Pydio Cells & Enterprise 1.6.1 - Hotfix for 1.6
This release fixes a couple of issues for Cells 1.6:
- Always use a natural order for workspace list in various places of the UX,
- Optimise header size when transmitting blocks to and from an encrypted datasourse,
- Fix an issue that could lead to clear transmission of encryption key between two services,
- Fix an issue with encryption legacy format and corrupted archives creation
- Make some cleaning to prepare a community effort that will aim at adding PostgreSQL support to Cells.
Cells Enterprise specific fixes and enhancements:
- Remove 'About' page that had Pydio specific content,
- Add additional parameters to fully brand emails to the company logo/name,
- Enhance process of synchronisation with an external LDAP directory.
Use the in-app tool for automatically upgrading the binary, then restart your service. As always, do not forget the `setcap` command if you are listening to port 80 or 443 before restarting!