Pydio 6.0.4 - Bugfix release
Pydio 6.0.4 - Bugfix
This is a bugfix release for 6.0.3
If you have not yet updated to v6, please take the complete product tour here.
- Date: March, 3rd 2015
- License: Affero GPL
- Download: Sourceforge Project
- Source Code: Github Project
- Copyright: Abstrium SAS / Charles du Jeu 2015
- Upgrade: In-app upgrade for archives installs - RPM/DEB update
- Contributors: Charles du Jeu, Tran The Cuong, Andypmuc, Ndeet, Flauschbaellchen - Thanks to all of you!
Upgrading from 6.0.3 to 6.0.4 should be straightforward.
> If you are upgrading from 5.X version, please first read the 6.0.0 release note and upgrade instructions. There are some specific manual DB upgrade to be applied for Linux Packages.
> If you are on v6 but not yet upgraded to 6.0.3, just make sure that the conf/bootstrap_context.php (or /etc/pydio/bootstrap_context.php) is updated to the latest version, otherwise you may see "Dibi class not found" errors.
- Bugfixes for sync between parent & shared folders, trigger indexation on first sync of shared workspace, update Observe Storage changes mechanism.
- SearchEngine UX improved.
- Analytics Dashboard now supported by PostgreSQL and Sqlite.
- Decoupling index.lucene from meta.syncable.
- New hooks: before/after create/delete/update workspace. Used to properly clear indexation data on workspace removal.
- Update de.php (details)
- Fix #834 - Wrong message on group deletion (details)
- CartManager is triggering the old-fashion public link (details)
- Make sure to push the newly activated plugins at the end of the list. Should fix #822 (details)
- Transport a contextual user ID as a node property or through the URL. Pass a contextual user to the VarsFilter::filter() function Fix shareEventsForwarding when in a personal workspace (shared events not going to parents, preventing sync for example) (details)
- Performances: do not call getRole() again if role is already loaded in the loop (details)
- Meta.mount: New option to delete mount point on unmount (details)
- Fix #803 (details)
- Open search box when clicking on magnifier. (details)
- Modal: handle case where dialogTitle is positioned absolute. Modify CSS accordingly. (details)
- Typo prevented shared users deletion when not logged as admin (details)
- Try base64_decode for legacy - Was breaking the mp3 player in a shared minisite (details)
- Fix repository exposed property, values not correctly retrieved (details)
- Error in slug generation, make sure to look at the reserved slugs when building new ones (details)
- Share users list: Add an option to not trigger any listing if no regexp is sent (details)
- Fix error if msgExchanger is not set. (details)
- Use loadNodeInfo() instead of stat in ChangesTracker, otherwise eventForwarding can end up indexing a folder as file. (details)
- [index.lucene] Typo calling getUser() on wrong object (details)
- Introduce an AJXP_METADATA_ALLUSERS metadata users scope to gather meta from all users. Used in eventForwarding for ShareCenter. (details)
- Big refactoring to decouple meta.syncable from index.lucene: core.index is now responsible for triggering a recursive indexation and sending corresponding events. (details)
- Fix #842 : API issue on IIS when in root folder. (details)
- Fix inZip detection for UserSelection built without "dir" parameter. (details)
- Set pydio global variable from within AjaXplorer class, not only Bootstrap (skip updating bootstrap) (details)
- Consume_channel: avoid repeating query if previous query is not yet finished (details)
- Make sure to unset currentIndex to trigger the __destruct function and release all handlers on files. Prevented the cleaning of the TMP index on Windows. (details)
- Fix Quota computation on MacOS server (details)
- The indexIsSync() feature can be triggered with bad value, creating issues in synchro (details)
- Comment out debugs from authfront.keystore , too verbose. (details)
- Refactor upload method to make it more readable. Fix wrong event sent after partial uploads. (details)
- Translate PHP errors (details)
- Move fsAccessDriver functions to its parent AbstractAccessDriver (details)
- Update "Observe Storage" mechanism to make it more reliable and less frequent. (details)
- Do not set default plugin value if not in meta source. (details)
- Fix Analytics Dashboard for Sqlite and PostgreSQL drivers (details)
- New parameter in Index.Lucene to hide the "My Shares" section (details)
- Close SearchEngine on context_changed (details)
- Mark a repository for REQUIRES_INDEXATION at share time. Trigger indexation if necessary when requiring changes - Fix auto-indexation on first search. (details)
- Trigger events on workspace before/after create/update/delete Hook indexers (lucene & meta.syncable) to the after_delete event to clear the indexes. (details)
- Sync: trigger client last_seq reset if the sequence ID is greater than the current max of the changes table. Foresee the need to vacuum the changes table. (details)
- Search results are limited by max-height (ndeet)
- Fix Dav configuration when Server URL is set (andypmuc)
- Sanitize function: trim spaces only no the left, or it can break when syncing files with trailing space
- Secure error message on rename operations by catching the result
Need to Balance Ease-of-Use with Security? Pydio Cells Can Help.
If your organization is serious about secure document sharing and collaboration you need to check out Pydio Cells. Cells was developed specifically to help enterprises balance the need to collaborate effectively with the need to keep data secure.
With robust admin controls, advanced automation capabilities, and a seamless, intuitive end-user experience Pydio is the right choice for organizations looking to balance performance and security without compromising on either. Try Cells live for yourself. Or click on the button below to talk to a Pydio document sharing specialist.Talk to an expert